Here is a new free design in time for Memorial Day and Fourth of July. It is the USA Banner Box that is quick and easy to make. I thought it would be nice to hold plastic utensils, as shown in the photo.
It is a quick way to dress up a table.Get it Here!
The file contains two SVG files, one with the box and the other with the banner panels. If you do not know how to work with ZIP files, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- After cutting out the files, score the box to get ready for assembly.
- Piece together the flag panels.
- Glue all panels on the box piece, shown.
- Add glue to the 2 tabs located on the 2nd and 4th panels, as shown above and attach to the bottom of the box. It should look like this.
- Lastly, adhere the side and bottom tab to the inside of the box and enjoy the result!
Add a flag, ribbons, shiny things, or nothing! You can make it anything you want!