Today, I want to share this fun Halloween trailer I designed using the Teardrop Trailer box.
I added the coffin “storage box”, which is a smaller version of the FREE Creepy Coffin box. I embossed the vellum coffin panel using the an embossing folder from the Cuttlebug Happy Haunting Set.
I sprayed the skull and bones die cut with copper glimmer mist.
I intend to use it for my Halloween decor and as a lantern on Halloween night for all the kiddos! Can you see the glow of the tealight?
Additional designs and products used:
- Cricut Design Space images: Skull on the roof is from Creepy Critter, Triangle banner from Celebrations, Trick or Treat image from Pumpkin Carvings was layered and flattened on top of the Sign from Camp Out to print and cut
- Googly Monster Eyes from Dollar Tree
- Copper Glimmer Mist
- Linen Textured paper from older GCD Studios paper pack, Spooked
- Cuttlebug embossing folder from Happy Haunting Set
- Black vellum used behind eyes and white vellum paper on door window was colored with Ranger Distress Inks