Get this Venus Flytrap SVG file to make this whimsical 3D venus flytrap decor. The file includes an “Got Flies” tag to print and cut. This design was inspired by the Audrey II character in Little Shop of Horrors. Finished size is 5” x 4.8″ x 8” to top of head. It is about 8.5” or a little taller with the addition of the leaves. Finished project requires (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out the head, (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut the pot, (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut the leaves and (1) letter size or larger for the inside panels. Smaller paper can be used for all other cut pieces. If ungrouped, all the files can be cut on letter-size cardstock.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch
(Key Lime for head, Moss for leaves, Plum for inside panels and pot, Crimson for teeth and tongue, White for teeth)
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Distress Oxide & Distress Ink to ink panels
(Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, Candied Apple Distress Oxide, Walnut Stain Distress Oxide, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide)
- Colorbox Cat’s Eye Chalk Ink, Charcoal
- Embossing folders – Sizzix Cracked for tongue, Darice Crackle for head panels
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).