Use the 3D Skull Head Candle Holder SVG File to make this glowing 3D Halloween decor. Skull lifts off base to optionally insert a flameless candle or tea light. Remote control light is suggested so you can easily turn it on and off without removing the skull repeatedly. I used a multi-color flameless candle that changes color with a remote (info below). Standard small battery-operated flame-less tea light sits in the top candle to create the flame of the candle seated in the skull. You can also make this file without the top candle, as there is an optional skull head top piece that can be used instead of the inset candle holder in the skull.
Overall finished size is @ 7” x 8″ x 11” tall to the top of candle.
(4) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for skull and panels (White)
(3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the base (Black)
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the top candle (holds small tea light)
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock/paper sheet for base panels
- White, Black & Vanilla American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder, Cracked https://amzn.to/2xeS7xn
- Pebbles Classic Chalk Set, Basic Brights http://amzn.to/2F3Y02Q
- Multi Color Changing Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote (for inside of skull) https://amzn.to/2Qs9Kmh
- Standard small tealight for the top candle. Can be found in dollar stores or Walmart inexpensively
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).