Make this 3D Clown Head using the Creepy Clown SVG File. There is an opening in the back to add a battery-operated tealight or similar lights to use during the evening. Do you want a scarier take on a Halloween decoration? This may fit the bill! With a bit of modification, this clown design could be used to make a less scarier version of a clown. The depth of the head is a little bit larger than the diameter of a standard size small battery-operated tealight. Finished size is @ 8.3” x 8.3” x 7.9” high. Project requires (3) 12″ x 12″ white cardstock sheets for the head,(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the hair, (1) 12″ x 12″ sheet of cardstock or paper for the large folded collar, and (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the base to hold up the head. All other pieces should be able to be cut with letter-size or smaller.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(White for head, Carrot for hair, Crimson for nose, Black for stand, small collar and eyes)
- Authentique Moonlit Paper Pack for large collar
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk Ink (Charcoal) https://amzn.to/2JyvdtU
- Silver ink for small collar highlights
- Rangers Stickles Glitter Glue for eyes
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).