Use the Delivery Truck SVG file to make this truck. It can be made into trucks similar to common mail delivery trucks such as UPS, Fedex and DHL. Design comes with sides as shown Within the Extras, you will find solid side panels without cutout to add your own truck designs on the side. Additionally, the Happy Father’s Day and Special Delivery SVG files are also included within the Extras. They are not suitable to be cut from paper or cardstock. They are best cut with vinyl or used as a print and cut image. Back doors fold open to insert a small gift or gift card. Finished size of the truck is 7.7” x 3.5” x 3.5” high. Truck with side panels can be cut using (3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the truck and panels and (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the tires, bumpers and grill. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper and vinyl can be used for other elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Chestnut for the body, Black for the tires, white for the headlights)
- Cricut Yellow cardstock for the yellow panels
- Metallic paper for the handles and hubcaps (brand unknown)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).