INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Here is a fun Easter box card that can be made using the Three Chicks Easter Card SVG File. Card opens to display or folds flat for sending in the included envelope. It features a Happy Easter banner. Flattened, card is @ 7.1 x 5” and fits into included envelope. It is 1.5” deep when opened. Card requires (1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet, but it can be ungrouped to cut on letter-size paper. Envelope requires (1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet. Smaller paper can be used for elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch
(Canary for card, Lemon for chicks, Pacific for the blue, White, Black, Flags are Peony, Sunflower, Canary, Peapod, Pacific and Lavender, Caramel for sign, Melon for beak/legs)
- Art Glitter Glue
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Doodlebug Design Sprinkles Enamel Dots for flower middles (marker,glitter glue or other similar medium can be used to draw the flower middle)
- White Sakura Gelly Roll for eye accents http://amzn.to/2hGdyne
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.