Use the Cracked Chick SVG File to make a whimsical 3D Easter box of a chick character. See the chocolate version below too! Finished size is @ 4.5” x 4.5” x 6” tall. This does on include the feet.
(2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the box (chick body)
(1) 12″ x 12″ white cardstock sheet for the lid, lid panels, and eye, as all will fit on a 12″ x 12″ mat
If you select to use the optional body panels, you can use (1) 12″ x 12 cardstock sheet OR (2) letter size.
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for beak, feet and black eye pieces.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Sunflower for body, White for lid and eyes, Melon for beak/feet, Black for eyes, Rocky Road for the chocolate body)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing folder for lid panels
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).