Make this carrot patch, which features three individual 3D carrot boxes, with the Carrot Patch SVG file. This is my take on a mini carrot patch in a raised garden bed. File also includes one individual carrot svg with side panels, if you want to make carrot boxes without the patch portion. The Carrots for the Easter bunny tag is not included (see info below).
Finished size of box without insert and carrots is 5.5” x 2.2” x 3.25”. It is about 6” tall to the tips of the carrots. Box requires (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the box/panels, (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet (or letter size) insert, and (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the three carrot boxes. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. The exception are the carrots, but you can use the single carrot with panels in the Extra stuff folder to cut on smaller size paper. Smaller size paper can be used for carrot tops.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Latte for the box, Rocky Rocky Road for the insert, Carrot and Grass for the Carrots)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Click here to view the Carrots for the Easter Bunny SVG used for the tag
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).