Use the Bunny Box SVG File to make this whimsical 3D Bunny Box for Easter. Use the Bunny box an Easter basket or Easter gift box. The box opening is a great size for holding Easter candy and other goodies. Before purchasing, please review the assembly video, as this may be a bit overwhelming for a beginner to 3D papercraft assembly (see below). If you have not done so, you can practice on a variety of available SVG freebies. Finished box is @ 6” x 5.5” x 9” to top of ears. Height to top of box opening is 3”.
(3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for box and bottom panel
If you just want to make the box without the bottom panel, you can get away with 2 pieces. Bottom panel can always be another color too.
Smaller paper can be used for the remaining elements. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
- American Crafts Spring Variety Pack, 12×12 (Pink for nose)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch)
- EK Tools Zig Memory System 2-Way Squeeze and Roll Glue Pen
- Glue Dots Mini Dot Roll
- Ranger Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue for tie accents
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, 08 White
- Tsukineko Fantastix for chalk application
- Cricut Digital Patterned paper for Bow Tie
- Quick Quotes PowerPuff Chalking Inks (amaretto & midnight confession)
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).