Make a bunch of Red truck treat boxes with the Red Truck Treat Box SVG File. Here is a simpler version of a 3D truck you can easily make for small Christmas favor boxes. This truck favor box could be easily used without the tree to make little birthday truck favor boxes too! Finished box size is 4” x 1.7” x 2.4” tall. Box without panels requires (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet to cut out. You can cut 2 truck bases using (1) 12″ x 12″ sheet. However, SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Crimson for truck, Black for tires, Evergreen for tree)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Chalk Ink for inking edges of panels https://amzn.to/2qxyz81
- Darice Holly Vines Embossing folder for doors and back panels
- Doodlebug Enamel dots and adhesive jewels for door knob and headlights.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).