Make this fun reindeer card using the Reindeer Spinner Card SVG File. Before adding the card to the envelope, twist the reindeer several times so it spins when opened. Finished card size is 4.25” x 5.5” and fits into an A2 envelope. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set. Card base requires (1) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock or larger. You can cut out 2 card bases on one 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet. Smaller paper can be used for all the other card elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Vanilla for card, Evergreen for mat, Truffle, Caramel, Black, Crimson and Chestnut for reindeer, Chestnut also for frame)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Heavy duty thread or twine (5-6 inches) for spinner mechanism
- Scor-Tape 1/8″ https://amzn.to/2XOil6Q
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).