Use the Santa’s Workshop Box Card SVG File to make this Christmas box card that depicts a mini toy shop. Card folds flat to send, but when opened, a teddy bear and rocking horse are visible through the windows. The card flattened is about 8.5″ x 5″ and fits into a standard A9 envelope, . If you do not have this size envelope on hand, make one with our Basic Envelope Set.
- Vanilla American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock: http://amzn.to/2i3sR60
- Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock, Boardwalk Brown 12×12: http://amzn.to/2j4gyY5
- Crimson American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock
- Kraft paper
- Cricut White Glitter Cardstock
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue: http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge for Scotch glue: http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue, 4 oz.: http://amzn.to/2Ahc1eb
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).