Make this 3D caravan trailer using the Vintage Camper SVG File. It is also a box, as the top of the camper is a lid. Finished 3D camper is @ 8.6” x 4”x 4.7” tall. File includes what is shown and additional options within the Extra Stuff folder, to change the look of the camper. This includes different top side panels, another shutter set, extra panels and banner flags. Four different printable license plates are included too, as well as a blank to personalize. It can be used as a box or a battery-operated tealight holder.
(3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for camper body and large white panels
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for axel, tongue, and tires
(1) 8.5″ x 11 cardstock/paper sheet for the back/front/side top decorative panels
(1) 8.5″ x 11 acetate/vellum sheet for windows
(1) 8.5″ x 11 cardstock/paper sheet for shutters
(1) 8.5″ x 11 cardstock/paper sheet for metallic elements like window frames
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for awnings and other optional elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(White for body, Seafoam for top side panels, Black for axel/tongue/tires, Blueberry for shutters)
- Recollections Metallic cardstock
- Transparency paper for the windows
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder to emboss the sides (retired)
- Enamel Dots
- Rhinestone for door
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).