INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Make a 3D Vardo, Gypsy Wagon or Tiny Home with the Vardo SVG FIle. This is essentially a Vardo created from imagination, a hybrid of something new and old. It can be decorated in a variety of ways to make it for any occasion or most any theme. Roof lifts to hold a gift or add a battery-operated tealight or fairly lights to illuminate. Finished size is @ 10.25" x 4.25" x 6.6" (with roof).
(3) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets to cut out the body
(4) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets to cut out the base, stairs/railing, trim and wheels in the same color
(1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for the top roof SVG
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for most panels, unless specified above.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch
(Mint for body, Truffle for Base/Stairs/Railing/wheels, Coffee for door/roof)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch)
- Chalk Ink
- DCVW Metallic cardstock
- Large brads
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.