Make a 3D Vardo, Gypsy Wagon or Tiny Home with the Vardo SVG FIle. This is essentially a Vardo created from imagination, a hybrid of something new and old. It can be decorated in a variety of ways to make it for any occasion or most any theme. Roof lifts to hold a gift or add a battery-operated tealight or fairly lights to illuminate. Finished size is @ 10.25″ x 4.25″ x 6.6″ (with roof).
(3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out the body
(4) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out the base, stairs/railing, trim and wheels in the same color
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the top roof SVG
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for most panels, unless specified above.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch, multiple colors http://amzn.to/2yST79W
(Mint for body, Truffle for Base/Stairs/Railing/wheels, Coffee for door/roof)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat’s Eye Ink Pad, Chestnut Roan https://amzn.to/2HfWjTa
- DCVW Metallic cardstock
- Large brads
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).