Terms and Conditions of Use
This website and digital SVG cutting file content on simplycraftysvgs.com is copyright of Simply Crafty SVGs. All rights reserved.
- Use our digital cutting SVG files to make projects for your personal use or for gifts (at no cost) infinitely.
- Sell up to 100 finished items out of paper, vinyl or similar medium per SVG file design per 12-month period with our limited commercial use license on sites like Etsy, personal Facebook selling pages, and your own website.
- Sell up to 100 finished items per SVG file design per 12-month period at local craft fairs, for non-profit organizations, fundraising activities, schools, etc.
- If you are interested in selling more than the allowed 100 finished designs per year, please contact us to discuss. Please provide details. We are a little guy in this huge craft industry and we need to protect our interests.
You May Not…..
- Distribute, duplicate or sell our digital cutting SVG files.
- Distribute or sell our SVG files in physical formats for kits.
- Sell any products or merchandise using our digital files on Print On Demand websites like Cafepress.com.
- Modify or change any of our SVG files to re-sell, in ANY file format. Design are copyright and property of Simply Crafty SVGs.
- Claim any of our SVG files or designs as your own. Designs are copyright and property of Simply Crafty SVGs.
Share photos the finished projects on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We ask that you kindly mention us when sharing. We love to see the creativity of all of you talented crafters out there!
(Updated in November 2018)