Terms and Conditions of Use
This website and digital SVG cutting file content on simplycraftysvgs.com is copyright of Simply Crafty SVGs. All rights reserved.
What you CAN do with the files.
- Use our digital cutting SVG files to make projects for your personal use or for gifts (at no cost) infinitely.
- Sell up to 100 finished items out of paper, vinyl or similar medium per SVG file design per 12-month period with our limited commercial use license on sites like Etsy, personal Facebook selling pages, and your own website. We ask that you credit Simply Crafty SVGs for the design, if you share an image.
- Sell up to 100 finished items per SVG file design per 12-month period at local craft fairs, for non-profit organizations, fundraising activities, schools, etc. We ask that you credit Simply Crafty SVGs for the design, if you share an image.
- If you are interested in selling more than the allowed 100 finished designs per year, please contact us to discuss. Please provide details. We are a little guy in this huge craft industry and we need to protect our interests.
What you CANNOT do with the SVG files.
- You may not Share, distribute, duplicate or sell our digital cutting SVG files. This means you cannot share the files on a shareable drive such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.
- You may not share the files with others that have not purchased the files, even free SVG files. Provide others a link to purchase or download the files.
- You may not cut out and distribute or sell our SVG files in physical formats for kits. Contact us to discuss, as there are a few limited exceptions.
- You may not sell any products or merchandise using our digital files on Print On Demand websites like Cafepress.com and Zazzle.
- You may not modify or change any of our SVG files to re-sell or give away, in ANY file format. Designs are copyright and property of Simply Crafty SVGs.
- You may not claim any of our SVG files or designs as your own. Designs are copyright and property of Simply Crafty SVGs.
Share photos the finished projects on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We kindly ask that you credit Simply Crafty SVGs for the design, if you share an image. We love to see the creativity of all of you talented crafters out there!
(Updated in May 2020)