Use this Tunnel of Love Box Card SVG File to make a Valentine’s Day card or Anniversary card, inspired by Tunnel of Love rides in many carnivals of the past. Card folds flat to fit into an envelope (file provided) but can be easily displayed when opened. Blank word label is included to add your own sentiment. Flattened, finished card size is 4.6″x 6.5 and fits into included envelope. Card without panels requires (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet to cut out. Smaller paper can be used for panels. One 12″ x 12″ cardstock or paper sheet is also required to make the envelope.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
(White, Crimson, Black)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise or Amazon)
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue)
- Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Smitten Embossing Folder (for front & side panels)
- Darice Beach Wave Embossing Folder
- Cuttlebug Damask Decor Embossing Folder (for back arch)
- Rangers Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).