Use the Heart Border Love Card SVG file to make this card for Valentine’s Day or Anniversary. Card is die cut with “LOVE YOU” and also includes the “Happy” and “Day” pieces to display “Happy Love You Day” on the front of the card. It can also be used with just the “Love You”. There are several methods you can use to design this card, which is demo’d in the assembly video. File also includes card and front panel that are solid, without the “Love You” cutout. Rainbow design would be a great Gay or Lesbian wedding card.
Finished card size is 4.25” x 5.5” and fits into a standard A2 envelope. Card without additional elements can be cut using letter-size or larger. File is formatted for 12″ x 12″ but can be ungrouped to cut on 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
Pink card (White for card, Plum for inside panel)
Blue/Green card (White for card, Peacock for inside panel)
Rainbow Hearts (White for card, Crimson, Lemon, Carrot, Grass, Marine, Plum)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- American Crafts Sticky Thumb Foam Tape
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink to blend colors on pink and blue/green card
- Doodlebug Design Enamel Dots for Rainbow heart card
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).