Use the Serving Trays SVG File to make some quick little gift trays or storage trays. There are 2 sizes, but you can size them up as needed, depending on your die cutter capabilities. Finished size for small tray is 3.5” w x 1.5” h x 2.3” deep. Finished size for large tray is 3.3” w x 1.1” h x 5” deep. As designed, each tray can be cut with (1) 8.5″ x 11 letter cardstock sheets. Smaller paper can be used for panels.
- Cricut Kraftboard 12 x 12 inch, White (cut on Cricut Maker) https://amzn.to/2wK1xBr
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Recommended fine tip glue applicator for Scotch Tacky, Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
Additional design ideas:
- Use a tray as supply holder, for little bottles like glitter glue and Nuvo drops.
- Resize to make trays bigger to hold larger baked goods and homemade candy for the holidays.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).