Get the Spider Web Lantern SVG File to make some Halloween decor. Add a battery-operated tealight or candle for a nice Halloween glow. It also looks great during the day, as a Halloween party decoration. Finished lantern size is 3.75” x 3.75” x 6.5” (without the top embellishment).
(2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for lantern
(1) 8.5″ x 11″ vellum sheet for inner panels
Smaller paper can be used for the panels.
- Black American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Chalk Ink (Charcoal and Popcorn)
- Ranger Distress ink and Oxide (Black Soot & Spiced Marmalade)
- Cricut Haunted Damask Embossing Folder
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).