Make this 3D Witch Hat using the Hovering Witch Hat SVG File. The witch hat appears as it is hovering, as it is being held up with a little treat box. The small box can be filled with tricks or treats! This design could also be used to make a 3D wizard’s hat. Finished hat size with box is 6.4” x 6” x 7.4” high. Hat requires (3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out, another (1) 12″ x 12″ or letter-size sheet for the optional brim panels, and (1) 8.5″ x 11″ size or larger paper or cardstock for hat band. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Black for hat & flower, Plum for hat band)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk Ink (Charcoal) https://amzn.to/2JyvdtU
- Recollections White Pigment Ink
- Mini Distress Ink Blending Tool http://amzn.to/2B7WEmc
- Cuttlebug Haunted Damask Embossing Folder
- Additional embellishments such as spider, eyes and web
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).