Hovering Witch Hat
Floating Halloween Witch Hat Box – SVG File
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Make this 3D Witch Hat using the Hovering Witch Hat SVG File. The witch hat appears as it is hovering, as it is being held up with a little treat box. The small box can be filled with tricks or treats! This design could also be used to make a 3D wizard's hat. Finished hat size with box is 6.4” x 6” x 7.4” high. Hat requires (3) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets to cut out, another (1) 12" x 12" or letter-size sheet for the optional brim panels, and (1) 8.5" x 11" size or larger paper or cardstock for hat band. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch
(Black for hat & flower, Plum for hat band)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk Ink (Charcoal) https://amzn.to/2JyvdtU
- Recollections White Pigment Ink
- Mini Distress Ink Blending Tool http://amzn.to/2B7WEmc
- Cuttlebug Haunted Damask Embossing Folder
- Additional embellishments such as spider, eyes and web
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.
Super cute, yet creepy! The assembly video was really helpful
Anissha Markham –
super cute and easy to put together with the video instructions love the designs