Make a spooky house with this Haunted House SVG file. Change the look easily with different paper colors. Lid lifts to add a few battery-operated tealights or string of lights that glows through the vellum-covered windows.
Finished house is 7.4” x 6.7” x 6.8”. House structure, roof structure, vase and windows can be cut using (7) 12″ x 12″ black cardstock sheets. For the front and peak house panels, use (1) 8.5″ x 11″ or larger paper or cardstock. For the side, back and dormer panels, you will need (1) 12″ x 12″ sheet or (2) 8.5″ x 11″ sheets. You will need (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the roof panels. (1) 8.5″ x 11″ or larger vellum sheet needed. Smaller paper can be used for all other small elements, such as door, shutters and window sills.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Vellum & Patterned paper (Carina Gardiner Halloween Haunts)
- Multi Color Changing Flameless Candles https://amzn.to/2Qs9Kmh
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).