Scary Halloween Flower – 3D SVG File
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Introducing our Frightful Flower SVG File. This is a perfect companion to the Venus Flytrap. The frightful flower sits within a urn vase. The top lifts off to use as a box, maybe to add some Halloween treats! Finished project is @ 4.4” x 4.4” x 11”.
(4) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets for urn & face
(2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets for stem & large leaves
(2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets for flower petals
(1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet or smaller for vine greenery
(1) 12" x 12" cardstock/paper sheet for urn side panels (pattern paper)
Smaller paper can be used for the remaining elements. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
(Charcoal for urn/face, Plum for petals, Pine & Moss for greenery, Crimson & Pomegranate for mouth, White)
- Bearly Art Precision Glue (2 oz)
- Distress Oxides - Black Soot, Candied Apple & Wilted Violet for leaves
- Versamark Watermark Ink - Dazzle for flower petals
- Ranger Distress Sprayer
- Craft Ink Blending Brushes 10
- Tsukineko Fantastix
- Mini Distress Ink Blending Tool
- Mcgill Paper Blossom Tool Kit
- McGill Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
- ECOHU Bone Folder
- Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade Embossing folder for flower petals (retired)
- Sizzix Regal Flourishes Embossing folder for small panels on urn
- Glue Gun
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.
I loved making this, took a while but once I started I couldn’t put it down. Definitely my favourite 3D project to date!