Make this 3D egg-shaped car for Easter using the Chick Magnet Car SVG File. Slide or glue on the chick passenger to the side for a whimsical Easter box! Or do not use the chick at all. File can be used alone for a Easter centerpiece with flower or candies. Finished egg car is @ 7.5” long from side, 3.25” to top of car opening & 6” car width.
Here is another version of the car without the chick.
- Die Cuts with a View Glitter Stack (Flower pattern)
- American Crafts Spring Variety Pack, 12×12 (Lavender) http://amzn.to/2DpOHti
- Lagoon American Crafts 12×12 Textured Cardstock http://amzn.to/2oF40cv
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Metallic Tim Holtz paper
- Clear rhinestones
Additional design ideas:
- Add a fun patterned paper to dress it up.
- Use rhinestones or enamel dots for the middle of the wheels.
- Use metallic paper for the bumper.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. See included PDF file for SVG file information and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).