Use the Graduation Gown Card SVG file to create this graduation card for someone special. Card insert has slots to hold a gift card or folded money and plenty of room to write a personal message. There is also a solid insert for a message. File also includes both a Congratulations tag and Happy Graduation tag in SVG format to print and cut. Create the tassle with twine and use a brad, enamel dot or circle cutout for the top of the hat. General instructions to create a mini tassle can be found on the Graduation Explosion Box assembly video starting at about 16 minute mark. Finished card is 5″ x 7″ and will fit in an A7 envelope. If you do not have any A7 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- White, Chocolate, & Sunflower American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Black Bazzill Cardstock
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Cat’s Eye Ink Pad, Popcorn (to ink black edges) https://amzn.to/2JyvdtU
- Small black brad and twine for the hat
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).