Make this whimsical leaning cake in any theme with the 3D Topsy Turvy Cake SVG File. Make it more of a leaning cake by changing how you place the lid. The assembly video explains how to attach top layer differently to make it even more leaning. Top 2 cake levels are the lid. Remove the lid to use it as a small gift box too. This 3D cake SVG can be used for so many occasions, such as for a birthday, wedding, or baby shower. Years toppers are included within the file to use for birthdays. Single years are included, as well as common milestone birthday years (16, 18, 21, 30, 40 50, 60, 70 80,90).
Finished size of cake on base is @ 6” x 6” x 7.9”, not including height of optional topper. Cake itself is @ 6” x 6” x 6.2” and base 6” x 6” x 1.7”.
(4) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the cake sections, without the cake tops and side drip panels
(2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the cake tops and drip panels
(2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the base
(1) 8.5″ x 11 acetate/vellum sheet for windows
(1) 8.5″ x 11 cardstock/paper sheet for shutters
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for number toppers, as well as the doily.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).