Use the Cupcake Center Panel Card SVG File to make a simple and cute birthday card. Included with the cupcake card is the Make a Wish sentiment to use as a printable only. Without the elements, the card base can be used for all occasions when you do not use the cupcake and birthday elements. Finished size of card folded is 5.5” x 4.25” and fits into a standard A2 envelope. Card can be cut using (1) 8.5″ x 12″ cardstock sheet or larger. Smaller size paper can be used for panels and other elements. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Ivory for card, Powder/White for cupcake)
- Echo Park 6″ x 6″ pad, Bundle of Joy patterned paper
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Xyron Mega Runner Adhesive Tape Dispenser https://amzn.to/3fY9qIr
- un-du Adhesive Remover https://amzn.to/2T6mJNl
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).