Cupcake Center Panel Card
Cupcake Card – SVG File
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Use the Cupcake Center Panel Card SVG File to make a simple and cute birthday card. Included with the cupcake card is the Make a Wish sentiment to use as a printable only. Without the elements, the card base can be used for all occasions when you do not use the cupcake and birthday elements. Finished size of card folded is 5.5” x 4.25” and fits into a standard A2 envelope. Card can be cut using (1) 8.5" x 12" cardstock sheet or larger. Smaller size paper can be used for panels and other elements. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Ivory for card, Powder/White for cupcake)
- Echo Park 6" x 6" pad, Bundle of Joy patterned paper
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Xyron Mega Runner Adhesive Tape Dispenser https://amzn.to/3fY9qIr
- un-du Adhesive Remover https://amzn.to/2T6mJNl
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED