Use the Simple Elegance Lantern SVG File to make a 3D lantern for your next party, wedding, anniversary, holiday, or other celebration. Emboss top panels for a different look or use a themed paper. Vellum inserts are included, but it looks great without the vellum. Finished lantern is 5″ square x 11.25″ tall. There is a door on one side to insert the candle or tea light. The opening is 2.25″ wide. For use with a flameless candle or tealight. Used 2″ diameter real wax remote control flameless candles (see link below).
Lantern body requires (5) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets, and (1) 12″ x 12″ or multiple letter size vellum sheets for vellum panels.
- Canary & White American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Self-adhesive pearls for white version
- Embossing folders (Sizzix Flower Power for Yellow, Cuttlebug Victoria for White)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Rangers Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue for embossed flower middles
- Real Wax Flameless LED Candles Remote Control Candles, Warm White https://amzn.to/2vJW51a
Additional design ideas:
- Make lantern without vellum panels for more or less formal look.
- Use embellishments such as rhinestones, enamel dots, and flowers to decorate
- Add colors to coordinate to occasion.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).