Use the Valentine Gnome Box Card SVG File to make a 3D Valentine’s Day card. It could be used for other occasions too! This hexagon pop-up box card folds open up to display, but folds to fit into envelope. Finished card flattened is 4.25” x 5.5” and fits into a standard A2 envelope. If you do not have any A2 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set. Card can be cut using (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for main portion of card and (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet or smaller for the insert SVG file. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for panels and other elements.
Important Update: If you purchased this file on or before January 31, 2021, go to your Account and download the newest version of this SVG file. Design has changed and original card design will not match video assembly.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Lollypop for cardbase/gnome body/flower hearts, White for card/gnome/flowers, Truffle and Grass for tree/flowers, Vanilla for nose/hands)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool http://amzn.to/2zVPD9V
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).