Use the Dashing Reindeer Card SVG File to make a cute Christmas card. This playful card depicts a reindeer dashing through the snow on a snowmobile. The tree section rises as the card is opened. Folded, the card is 7″w x 5″h will fit in an A7 envelope. If you do not have one, make one for free with the Basic Envelope Set.
- Miscellaneous cardstock and paper
- Darice 5 x 7-Inch Embossing Folder, Dot Background http://amzn.to/2hFlwcD
- Ranger Black Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue http://amzn.to/2z5gU6F
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool http://amzn.to/2zVPD9V
- Sakura Gelly Roll 08 White http://amzn.to/2hGdyne
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
Additional design ideas:
- Use glitter glue to add a shimmer to the snow or use glitter paper
- Add your own scene in front of the trees instead of the reindeer. Like a cabin.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. See included PDF file for SVG file and assembly instructions. Video assembly is also available. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2)..