Use the Easter Bunny Wheelbarrow Card SVG File to make this cute Easter card. Card shows a bunny with a wheelbarrow of eggs. This is an Easter box card that folds flat to fit into an envelope but opens to display as shown. Finished card flattened is 7” x 4.3” and fits into a standard A7 envelope. If you do not have any A7 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set. Card can be cut using (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet. Smaller paper can be used for panels and other elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Multiple Embossing folders for eggs and wheelbarrow front/sides
- Enamel dots for wheels
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).