Use the Chocolate Bunny Box Card SVG File to make this card depicting a traditional chocolate bunny in a box. It folds flat to fit into an envelope, but opens to sit display. It is very easy to make and just a fun Easter card. Flat, the card size is 5.5″ wide and 5″ tall. Although no envelope is included with the card, you can easily fit the card in an A7 envelope. If you do not have one, make one with our FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- DCWV 12 x 12 inch Embossed White http://amzn.to/2jAIpOT
- American Crafts Spring Variety Pack, 12×12 (Lavender & Pink) http://amzn.to/2DpOHti
- Chocolate American Crafts 12×12 Textured Cardstock http://amzn.to/2FmVqsd
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Ranger Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue http://amzn.to/2A5sp1k
- Patterned paper (unknown brand)
- Sizzix Basic Gray Sugar/Starry Night Textured Impressions Embossing Set
Additional design ideas:
- Add rhinestones or other embellishment to the middle of the flower cutouts.
- Use a patterned Easter paper.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. See included PDF file for SVG file information and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).