Make a gift box or a card holder with this Fliptop Box SVG File. The top opens to display the contents and it can be easily decorated for any occasion or holiday. The included word frame is blank to add you own sentiments. For this one, I will use it to hold blank cards to gift and used my die cutter to write “Handmade Cards” on the supplied blank file. Finished box size is 5” x 6” x 2.5”. Box & and matting for word frame requires (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out. Panels can be cut with (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet or (2) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock sheets.
- Ocean & Vanilla American Crafts (AC) Textured cardstock 12 x 12 inch http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Clear craft rhinestones colored with Ranger Alcohol Inks (https://amzn.to/2NKCN5p) to match paper colors. Stream used from this set, as well as
- Glue Dots Mini Dot Roll http://amzn.to/2G4vmmn
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool http://amzn.to/2zVPD9V
- Cricut Pen Blue, Fine (to use with Cricut Maker)
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).