INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IN SVG FORMAT ONLY
Instantly download SVG files after your purchase is complete
Make this 3D Hat using the Victorian Top Hat SVG File. The elegant Victorian hat sits on a stand, which is also a small gift box. Give a unique gift for Mother's Day, Birthdays, Christmas or really any other occasion. File includes the SVG files for the hat, stand, panels and rolled flowers. Finished project size is @ 5.7" x 6.5" x 6.8". Hat size by itself is @ 5.7" x 6.5" x 6.8" and is the max size to use with standard 12" x 12" cutting mats. Stand is 4" x 3.5" x 6.8" with box that is 2.8" x 2.8" x 2" tall.
(2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets for hat without panels
(2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets for the stand base
(1) 12" x 12" cardstock/paper sheet for the large panel band
(1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for the small panel band
(1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for 3 flowers
Stand panels can be cut using a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper/cardstock or larger.
Hat without panels requires (2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets to cut out, the stand base (2) 12" x 12" cardstock sheets, (1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for the large panel band, (1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for the small panel band, and (1) (1) 12" x 12" cardstock sheet for 3 flowers. Stand panels can be cut using a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper/cardstock or larger.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch
(Black for hat, Smoke for large band and stand base, Plum for flowers)
- Silver and patterned paper for smaller band and stand panels
- Art Glitter Glue
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Quilling tools for rolling flowers https://amzn.to/334fau6
- Miscellaneous feathers
After order completion, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. The PDF file is included as a reference. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SVG files are compatible with with Cricut∗, Silhouette (Studio Designer Edition), Brother ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and many other cutting machines.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
*SVGs are not designed to be used with the Cricut Joy or similar smaller format cutting machines.