Make this 3D table saw using the Table Saw Box SVG file. Top lid with saw lifts to reveals a small box opening for a gift card or small gift. Finished size of table saw box is 4.2” x 4.2” x 5.9”. Actual box portion is 3.4” x 3.4” x 2.4”. Table saw box with legs can be cut using (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for the box and (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for the legs and other black components. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller cardstock or paper can be used for other elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
- 2 types of metallic cardstock for the table top, blade and other metallic elements
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise or Amazon)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch
- Black enamel dot
- Brad to attach blade for rotation
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).