Make a unique gift box using the 3D Response Boat SVG File. This 3D paper boat is modeled after response boats used by various agencies, like the Coast Guard, Police and Fire & Rescue organizations. The cabin top opens up to add a small gift or gift card. Also, there are optional window panels. Add acetate for clear windows or vellum. With vellum, just add a battery-operated tealight or candle inside for a nice glow. Finished boat size is @ 10.5” x 3.9” x 3.1” high. Boat requires (4) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets of white to cut out boat base, boat panels, railings, cabin & boat box and (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for boat edges. (1) 8.5″ x 12″ paper can be used for the top boat panel. Smaller paper can be used for all project pieces.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(White for boat, cabin, rails, Crimson for boat edges, Granite for top boat panel)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk Ink https://amzn.to/2JyvdtU
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).