Make a unique gift box using the 3D Response Boat SVG File. This 3D paper boat is modeled after response boats used by various agencies, like the Coast Guard, Police and Fire & Rescue organizations. The cabin top opens up to add a small gift or gift card. Also, there are optional window panels. Add acetate for clear windows or vellum. With vellum, just add a battery-operated tealight or candle inside for a nice glow. Finished boat size is @ 10.5” x 3.9” x 3.1” high.
(4) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets of white for boat base, boat panels, railings, cabin & boat box
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for boat edges
(2) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock/paper sheets for XXXXX
(1) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock/paper sheet for top boat panel
(1) 8.5″ x 11″ acetate/vellum sheet for XXXXX
Smaller paper can be used for the remaining elements.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(White for boat, cabin, rails, Crimson for boat edges, Granite for top boat panel)
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Chalk Ink
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).