Make this fun and colorful hat with the Propeller Baseball Hat SVG File. The hat sits on a small box to make this a gift box. Propeller rotates too! This is reminiscent of the beanie propeller hats. In fact, you could just eliminate the brim to make it a beanie cap! Finished project size is @ 4.4” x 7” x 3.5” (without propeller). Hat by itself is @ 4.3” x 7” x 2.5” (without propeller). Box opening is 3.2” x 3.7” x 1.5”.(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet is required to cutout the red pieces, as shown, which includes the brim, the inside and top hat panels and one side box panel. Box equires (2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets to cut out. Smaller paper can be used for remaining hat and box panels. Happy Birthday tag is not included.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(White for box, Sides and box panels are Crimson, Lemon, Carrot, Grass, Marine and Plum, Inside panels and top portion of hat are Crimson)
- Cricut Metallic Kraftboard for the propeller.
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Glue Gun
- 9 mm Pony beads with an opening larger than 4 mm. Used Create Translucent Pony Beads by Horizon group (found at Walmart)
- 1 to 1 1/4″ length Cake Pop Stick or wooden skewer for propeller, 4mm in diameter. Used Sweet Creations plastic pop sticks (found at Walmart)
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).