If you love coffee or your friends do, make a 3D Coffee maker using the Percolator SVG File. When camping, I love the smell of the coffee as it brews in the percolator. This is the reason for the camping theme. Make it with themed paper or perhaps you like the traditional aluminum look. File includes SVG files for the percolator. Tag embellishment is not included.
Finished box is @ 5.75” from handle to spout tip, 4.25” diameter on bottom and 7.5” tall. You need (2) 12″ x 12″ pieces of cardstock for the box and lid, (1) 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock for spout & handle pieces, and (1) 12″ x 12″ paper or cardstock for the panels.
- Black & Chocolate American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock http://amzn.to/2zOoK7T
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Camping pattern paper (brand unknown)
- Original tag created in Cricut Design Space and coffee image applied with vinyl from Design Space
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).