Make a fun gift box using the 3D Milkshake SVG File. I love shakes and malts, so why not a shake box? I actually prefer malts, but I guess that is unusual for most! The completed milkshake box is fairly large. As with the Ice Cream Cone box, this would be fun decor for an ice cream party or maybe a birthday! Finished box is 3.75” diameter at its widest and about 12” to top of cherry embellishment. You will need (2) 12″ x 12″ sheets of cardstock for the glass, (1) 8.5″ x 11″ or larger cardstock for shake section, (1) 8.5″ x 11″ or larger cardstock for the whipped cream, and (1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock for panels.
- White, Stone (for glass), Chestnut(shake) and Crimson American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Glue Dots Mini Dot Roll http://amzn.to/2G4vmmn
- Dark Blue Chalk Ink for chalking panel edge
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).