Make this 3D dog house for any occasion using the 3D Dog House SVG File. The roof lids to insert a gift or you could also insert a battery-operated candle. Great gift to make for a dog lover or any kind, including a gift for a newly adopted dog. Use the included dog cut file, use your own to represent a specific breed, or omit the dog. The file includes a blank sign to add your own sentiment, such as a pet’s name or name of the house. For this sign, I used my die cutter to draw the words with a pen. Finished size of house base is 4” x 4.5” x 4” high. Finished size of house with roof is 4.8” x 4.6” x 5.2” ta;;.
(2) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for house and trim
(1) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheet for roof
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for panels.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch, Multiple colors Piecing Paradise
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise or Amazon)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch
- Pebbles Classic Chalk Set, Basic Brights
- Tsukineko Fantastix
- Quick Quotes chalk ink
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide, Walnut Stain
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Stripes Embossing Folder (for orange dog house panel)
- Cuttlebug Stripe Curtain Embossing Folder (for blue dog house)
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).