Use this Camping Lantern SVG File to make a Camping lantern as a luminary or tealight holder. Fun gift for an avid camper. Lids lifts up to add a battery-operated light or small gift. Finished lantern is @ 5.6” x 4.2” x 7.25”.
(3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets for base and lid
(1) 8.5″ x 11 cardstock/paper sheet for the base panels
(1) 8.5″ x 11 cardstock sheet for handle
(1) 8.5″ x 11 vellum sheet for light
SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for power button.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
(Leaf for green used, Coffee for handle, Black for button)
- Printable vellum printed in light yellow
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Paper Lantern Lights with Remote Control https://amzn.to/2XuDGCC
- un-du Adhesive Remover https://amzn.to/3aDltdN
- Enamel Dots
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).