Make a fun 4th of July lantern with the 3D Star Lantern SVG File. With a flameless candle inserted, at night you will see a glow from the star front and back. The glow of the light will show through the front star and the side star and fireworks cutout. The lantern is intended to have a handle to enable hanging, however it is not needed. Use a large embellishment to hide the holes. This can be used for other occasions as well. I used a flameless candle 3″ in diameter and 4″ tall. You could use several tealights or other size flameless candle, as long as diameter is no larger than 3″ in diameter. Finished lantern size is 4.8” x 5.4″ x 8.25” tall.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch Piecing Paradise
(Denim & Crimson)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch)
- Camo digital paper, red, white and blue
- Jolee’s Boutique All That Bling Circle Gems, White
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).