Use this Sailor Uniform Card SVG File to make a card for the sailor in your family. Card was initially created to congratulate a new Navy boot camp graduate but can be used for any relevant occasion, such as a military retirement. Included is a layered SVG with Congratulations to use as a printable. There is also a blank word tag to add your own sentiment. Finished card size is 5” x 6.2” and will fit in standard A7 envelope. It is a little smaller than an A7 card, but it will be fine. If you do not have any A7 envelopes, make one with the FREE Basic Envelope Set.
- White American Crafts and Navy Blue Bazzill 12 x 12 inch Cardstock
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Art Glitter Glue Bundle https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle (for Art Glitter Glue) https://amzn.to/2RWztTw
- Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool http://amzn.to/2zVPD9V
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).