Get this FREE Treatmobile SVG File to make a small treat box for Valentine’s Day. It is perfect size to fix some chocolate kisses or individual candies for Valentine’s Day. This would be a fun treat box for birthdays and perhaps a baby shower! Box is @ 3.25″ wide from the side, 1.6″ tall and 1.5″ deep. A nice size for little treats, like little mini bars or other individually packaged candies.
- Cardstock Warehouse Cardstock, 80 lb, 8.5″ x 11″ (both for box and printed panels) http://amzn.to/2BuQZpq
- Want to Scrap rhinestones (for back lights) similar product: Sticro Self-adhesive Rhinestone Sticker 4950 Pieces
- Eyelet Outlet 60 Enamel Dots, Black http://amzn.to/2GkxBiL
- Ranger Crystal Stickles Glue
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (used with Scotch quick dry) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
Additional design ideas:
- Make them in baby pink, blue or yellow for a baby shower decoration
- Use other embellishments, such as rhinestones or perler beads for door or lights
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).