Make this Train card for Christmas or really any occasion, using the Train Box Card SVG File. Card folds flat for sending, but opens up to a 3D steam train card display. Easy to make but recipients will love it. The card fits into a standard A7 envelope, measuring flat at @6.5″ wide and 5″ tall. If you do not have this size envelope on hand, make one with our Basic Envelope Set.
- Black American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock: http://amzn.to/2zOoK7T
- Recollections Holiday Cardstock, 8.5″ x 11″: http://amzn.to/2i46mhn
- Cuttlebug 5 x 7-Inch Embossing Folder, Christmas Countdown: http://amzn.to/2jybtXu
- Eyelet Outlet 60 Enamel, White, Black & Gray: http://amzn.to/2jxBCFV
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue: http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge for Scotch glue: http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue, 4 oz.: http://amzn.to/2Ahc1eb
Additional design ideas:
- Add your own personal message on the back panel.
- Use other embellishments, such as rhinestones or perler beads to add dimension to wheels and lights.
See included PDF file for SVG file information and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).