Make this 3D turkey papercraft with the Turkey Tom SVG File. This whimsical turkey would be a fun addition as a Thanksgiving decoration or table centerpiece. Finished turkey is 10.6” x 8” x 4.3”. Body and large feather fan can be cut with (3) 12″ x 12″ cardstock sheets, head and panels with (1) 12″ x 12″, (1) 8.5″ x 11″ paper sheet or larger for the body panels, (1) 8.5″ x 11″ paper sheet or larger for the middle fan, beak and feet. SVG files are letter-size compatible sizes, if ungrouped. Smaller paper can be used for smallest fan, eyes and wattle.
- American Crafts (AC) Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 inch (Piecing Paradise: bit.ly/ppaccard)
- DCWV Harvest House Stack
- Art Glitter Glue (Piecing Paradise:bit.ly/ppartglitter Amazon: https://amzn.to/2TlGWxc)
- Fine Tip Glue Bottle Applicator (for Art Glitter glue) https://amzn.to/2wG4khV
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, 1/2-inch https://amzn.to/2EWiflD
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White http://amzn.to/2hGdyne
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines with scoring capability (i.e. Cricut).