Use the Santa’s Workshop Box Card SVG File to make this card that depicts a mini toy shop. Card folds flat to send, but when opened, a teddy bear and rocking horse are visible through the windows. The card fits into a standard A9 envelope, measuring flat at @8.5″ wide and 5″ tall. If you do not have this size envelope on hand, make one with our Basic Envelope Set.
- Vanilla American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock: http://amzn.to/2i3sR60
- Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock, Boardwalk Brown 12×12: http://amzn.to/2j4gyY5
- Crimson American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock
- Kraft paper
- Cricut White Glitter Cardstock
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue: http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge for Scotch glue: http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue, 4 oz.: http://amzn.to/2Ahc1eb
Additional design ideas:
- Add something fun to the door or emboss it.
- Use internal optional panel with patterned paper to add a fun back wall of the workshop.
- Emboss or bling up the snow for a sparkly effect.
See included PDF file for SVG file information and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).