Here is a fun little Valentine’s box design with the Heart Lock Box SVG file. This 3D heart padlock is a perfect size box to hold a little Valentine’s gift or goodies. Your recipient would just have to peek through the little keyhole to see them before opening! This is also a great box for a wedding or anniversary. File comes with box, the lock bar, keyhole lock and key, and panels. Word sentiment is NOT included. Box, not including the lock bar, measures @ 4.6″ x 4.5″ and box is @ 2″ deep.
- White American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock (Printed) http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Colorbok Silver Pearlescent Cardstock for key and keyhole (not readily available anymore) distressed with Black Soot & Vintage Photo Tim Holz Distress Ink (http://amzn.to/2DnjBTi)
- Silhouette Store “You Hold the Key to My Heart” Title, Design ID #7571
- Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Ink, Pink Cheeks
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue: http://amzn.to/2irLiSz for fast drying glue
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue, 4 oz. http://amzn.to/2Ahc1eb for slower drying glue
Additional design ideas:
- Distress or Ink metallic paper to get an aged effect of key, keyhole and lock bar.
- Add craft skeleton keys like these: http://amzn.to/2Dmcevk
See included PDF file for SVG file information and assembly instructions. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).