Get this FREE Pumpkin Favor Box SVG file to make a little treat box for Thanksgiving or Halloween. Just change up the paper panels, emboss the panels or add fun panels with holiday patterns. I created both a Halloween pumpkin treat box and a Fall or Thanksgiving pumpkin treat box. I added googly eyes to the handles on the Halloween box. For the Fall pumpkin version, I used brads so handle was easy to rotate. Add a few goodies inside for a fun gift! Finished size of pumpkin treat box without handle attached is 3” x 3.5” x 3” high. Handle height varies based on where handle is attached on pumpkin sides. As shown, it is attached about half-way down. Pumpkin box can be cut with letter-size cardstock.
- Black American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock http://amzn.to/2zOoK7T
- White American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock http://amzn.to/2yST79W
- Orange Bazzil Cardstock
- Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue http://amzn.to/2irLiSz
- Fineline Applicators Bottle, 18-Gauge (for Scotch) http://amzn.to/2B9nNoX
- Various digital patterned papers
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. PDF file included for file reference only. See video for assembly. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).