Make this different ghostly 3D Halloween pumpkin with out Ghostly Pumpkin SVG File. The pumpkin is surrounded with ghoulish ghosts. The pumpkin rests on the optional platform and is open on the bottom to be able to add a battery-operated tealight or fairy lights for night time use. Additional panel is included to replace the ghost window panel in the back of the pumpkin, so pumpkin can be used for Thanksgiving, Fall or other decor. Pumpkin portion is about 9″ tall and 6″ wide/deep. Platform is about 6.5″ wide/deep and 1″ tall.
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Seedless Preserves was used to ink the platform side panels. I also used the Darice Crackle Embossing Folder to emboss the panels.
- Mini Ink Blending Tool used to apply the distress ink.
- AC 12×12 Black Cardstock for the pumpkin structure and base.
- I use the 18-Gauge Fineline Applicators Bottle as my preferred Fine Tip dispenser for Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue. This dispenser does not work with thicker glues like Aleene’s Tacky Glue.
- Miscellaneous papers and embellishments.
Additional design ideas
- Add fairy lights or a tealight from beneath to light up the pumpkin.
- Make the design without ghosts for a plain pumpkin design.
This is a digital file, not a physical product. Upon checkout, you will be granted access to download the SVG file in ZIP format. See included PDF file for SVG file and assembly instructions. Video assembly is also available. File includes SVGs with solid scorelines for compatible die cutting machines (i.e. Cricut Explore series and Sizzix eClip2).